Grand Hyatt Beijing Beijing reservations
See all Beijing Capital International Airport PEK Airport Hotels
Grand Hyatt Beijing
Grand Hyatt Beijing is a luxury hotel in the heart of downtown Beijing. Boasting elegant and well-furnished accommodations as well as fine dining and entertainment, this Beijing hotel is a comfortable and luxurious way to spend time in the city. Located on East Chang An Avenue, Grand Hyatt Beijing is well-placed to discover the city's many attractions. The Forbidden City is a must for anyone new to the city, as well as Tiananmen Square, and a section of the Great Wall of China.
Spacious, richly decorated and comfortable, all Guest Rooms at Grand Hyatt Beijing offer great views either of the courtyard or Chang An Avenue, and provide the following deluxe amenities:
- Broadband Internet
- Large electronic safe
- Complimentary bottled water and fruit
- Ice bucket replenished daily
- Mini bar
- 24-hour Room Service
- Marble bath
- Separate walk-in shower
- Bathrobes, slippers and hairdryer
- 25-inch satellite television
- In-room air conditioning control panel
Dining and Entertainment
Grand Hyatt Beijing has several restaurants, each offering excellent dining in luxurious surroundings.
Noble Court - Carefully-prepared authentic Cantonese and Southern Chinese delicacies are served in this elegant and inviting restaurant.
Grand Café - An all-day restaurant with an à la carte menu and buffet, serving a variety of local and international cuisine, prepared in a show kitchen.
Made in China - Serving authentic cuisine from Northern China, this exciting restaurant features a show kitchen as well as a well-stocked wine cellar.
Redmoon - Contemporary and stylish, this restaurant and bar serves excellent food at lunch, and is well stocked with cocktails, premium whiskies and wines for the evening, where a live band performs modern music on traditional instruments.
Fountain Lounge - With a bright and airy atmosphere created by its large floor-to-ceiling windows, the Fountain Lounge is ideal for relaxing in grandiose surroundings.
Directly connected to The Malls at Oriental Plaza, Grand Hyatt Beijing offers excellent access to deluxe shopping facilities.
Additional facilities include:
- Club Oasis Spa with massage facilities, facial and body treatments, spa pools, steam room and sauna
- Club Oasis Fitness Centre with state-of-the-art training equipment and personal trainers
- Swimming pool with heated whirlpools and lush tropical surroundings
- 24-hour Concierge
- The Patisserie pastry shop
- Shopping Arcade
- Sightseeing tours
- Limousine Service and personal airport transfer
- Wireless Internet access in public areas
- 24-hour Laundry service
- Valet service
- Business Centre
- Non-smoking floors
Meetings and Events
One of the best-equipped luxury hotels in Beijing for business customers as well as hosting events of all kinds, Grand Hyatt Beijing offers the following
- Business Centre
- Grand Ballroom
- Several meeting rooms covering 2800 square metres (30,000 square feet)
- Dedicated and experience event planner for each event