Best Western Bungil Creek Motel Roma reservations
See all Brisbane BNE Airport Hotels
Best Western Bungil Creek Motel
- - 4 Star Rating
Services & Amenities
- Restaurant nearby
- Cocktail lounge
- Outdoor pool
- Broadband Internet
- Dry cleaning
- Massage services
- BBQ area
- Multilingual staff (German, Swiss German)
- Guest laundry , nominal fee
- Safe deposit box
- Babysitting on request , nominal fee
- Fax services , nominal fee
- Photocopy services, nominal fee
- Secretarial services
- Meeting facilities
- Conference facilities
- Free parking Covered
- Truck/RV parking
- Award winning luxury resort style complex
- Our Licensed Bar & Restaurant creates a relaxed atmosphere
- Conference Facilities caters up to 80
- Kids Playroom
- Undercover parking
- · From: Brisbane. The Best Western Bungil Creek Motel in Roma is situated 480 kilometers west of Brisbane, QLD. (approximately 5 hours travel along Warrego Highway.
- .1 kilometer(s) from Big Rig Information Center, Cafe, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- .3 kilometer(s) from Gorgeous Tea House, beverages and cakes, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- .5 kilometer(s) from BP Service Station, 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 1 kilometer(s) from White Bull Tavern, Australian Tavern/Bistro/Night club, 11:30 a.m. to late, meals served until 8:30 p.m.
- 1 kilometer(s) from Golden Dragon Restaurant, Chinese, 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. to late
- 1 kilometer(s) from Hotel Commonwealth, Pub, 12:00 Noon to 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- 1 kilometer(s) from Overlander Restaurant, a la carte, 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 1.5 kilometer(s) from McDonalds, 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 1.5 kilometer(s) from Irish McGanns Hotel, Pub, 12:00 Noon to 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 1.5 kilometer(s) from Kookas BP Service Station, 24 hours
- 2 kilometer(s) from Roma Bowls Club, bistro, 9:00 a.m. to late, meals served until 6:30 p.m.
- 2 kilometer(s) from Majella's Restaurant, family dining, 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- 41 kilometer(s) from Wallumbilla
- 78 kilometer(s) from Surat
- 87 kilometer(s) from Mitchell
- 89 kilometer(s) from Injune
- 140 kilometer(s) from Miles
- Check In: 01:00:00
- Check Out: 10:00:00
- Pets Policy: No pets allowed
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB Int'l Credit Card
The Best Western Bungil Creek Motel is located in the heart of Roma, the capital of the Western Downs, Queensland, on the way to Carnarvon Gorge National Park.Opened November 2004, our motel offers all facilities expected of a new 4- star property.Our well-appointed 26 unit licensed establishment offers a warm country welcome with all the modern conveniences including broadband Internet, whisper quiet air conditioning, room service and a relaxing pool and BBQ area.Indulge in our superior king spa suite, featuring king bed and large corner spa or perhaps an executive room with separated bedroom and living areas including sofa, dining table and writing desk. All our parking is covered and conveniently located outside each room.We`re only minutes walk to the town centre, supermarket, specialty shops, banking, beauty salon, pubs, cafes, parks and to many of Roma`s attractions including `The Big Rig` - Tourism Award Winner 2002.Roma is rich in history and filled with colourful stories from its pioneering past. Located at the junction of three of Australia`s major roads, visits to surrounding towns - Surat, Injune, Mitchell and Miles make for memorable day trips.Catering to the corporate and holiday traveller alike, guests will enjoy our accommodation, along with the food and service from friendly and caring staff.We strive to serve you best in this fascinating frontier town.