InterContinental Tamanaco Caracas Caracas reservations
See all Caracas Airport CCS Airport Hotels
InterContinental Tamanaco Caracas
A five-star hotel, the Tamanaco InterContinental Caracas is one of the top luxury hotels in Caracas. Situated in the fashionable area of Las Mercedes near the business and shopping districts, the hotel offers luxury, elegance, and impeccable service to guests. With two of the best restaurants in Caracas, and a wide range of recreation and entertainment, the Tamanaco InterContinental Caracas is ideal for business or a luxury vacation.
There are 535 elegant and luxurious rooms and 32 suites at the Tamanaco InterContinental Caracas, each well appointed and furnished to the highest standards. Rooms on the Executive Club level benefit from a truly personal service including complimentary drinks, cocktail hour, and buffet breakfast.
Room Amenities include:
- Tea and coffee makers
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Cable / satellite color TV with pay per view movies
- Video rental with in-room check-out
- In-room video games available
- Work desk with lamp and desk level electrical outlet
- Electrical adaptors and power converters available
- In-room printer and fax
- Two phones in room with voicemail, speakerphone, and direct dial
- Two-line phone
- Worldlink power and phone / Internet connector
- Analog dial-up or high-speed Internet connection
- Private bathroom with bidet, scale, and hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room safe
- Connecting rooms available on request
Dining and Entertainment
Famous for their food festivals, the Tamanaco InterContinental Caracas gives guests the choice of both local and international cuisines.
Le Gourmet serves French and other international gourmet cuisines in a formal atmosphere.
La Cabana - a relaxed outdoor restaurant located in the pool area that serves local Venezuelan cooking, as well as some of the best pizzas and stone-cooked steaks in Caracas.
Café Cacique - offering both a breakfast buffet and a la carte menus with the stunning backdrop of El Avila. The Café Cacique is set next to the pool with a choice of air conditioned or open-air dining.
El Punto the hotel's main lounge in the lobby area, offers both air conditioned seating and seating on the terrace overlooking El Avila. Live music and sushi nights make this bar the place to go.
The Tamanaco InterContinental Caracas has a fully equipped Health and Fitness Center available for the use of guests, with rowers, steppers, treadmills and other machines.
Other recreational facilities include:
- Spa offering massage
- Turkish bath
- Fitness instructors available
- Beauty salon
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Jogging trail
- Paddle ball
- Recreation and sports court
- Three floodlit tennis courts
- Children's activities including tennis lessons, kid's pool, and children's park
- Concierge services
- Porter / bellman
- Valet service
- Worldnews global newspaper service
- Air conditioned public areas
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaning pickup and laundry
- On-site guest self-laundry facilities with washer and dryer
- ATM / cash machine
- Ice machine
- Safety deposit box available at front desk
- Shops including a newsstand, florist, gift shop, and convenience store
Meetings and Events
The Tamanaco InterContinental Caracas can facilitate business meetings and conferences for up to 1500 people.
- 18 meeting rooms providing 2058 square meters of business space
- 16 sales and meeting professionals on-site
- Group and event packages
- Cable modem and modem lines
- 35mm slide projector, digital projector, LCD projector and an overhead projector
- DVD player
- Laser disc
- Microphone, stage lights and lectern
- Flip chart, whiteboard, and markers