Best Western Hotel Duxiana Helsingborg reservations
See all Copenhagen Airport CPH Airport Hotels
Best Western Hotel Duxiana
- - 4 Star
Services & Amenities
- 100% Smoke free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Complimentary coffee
- Multilingual staff (English, Swedish, French, German, Russian)
- Foreign currency exchange
- Guest laundry
- Dry cleaning
- Alarm system
- Doctor on-call
- Complimentary newspaper
- Safe deposit box
- Paid parking, 130 SEK, per day
- Fax services nominal fee
- Conference services
- ·From: All directions. The Best Western Hotel Duxiana is located in central Helsingborg, 150 meters from the south harbor.
- Cusina Antica, on premises, Italian, 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- .02 kilometer(s) from Glade Ankan, Hungarian, 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- .05 kilometer(s) from Tai Corner, Thai, 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 0.1 kilometer(s) from LaPetite, French, 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 0.1 kilometer(s) from Tempel, lounge/disco, 10:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m.
- 0.15 kilometer(s) from Burger King, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 Midnight
- 0.2 kilometer(s) from McDonalds, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 Midnight
- 3 kilometer(s) from Helsingor, Denmark
- 20 kilometer(s) from Landskrona
- 25 kilometer(s) from Hoganas
- 35 kilometer(s) from Angelholm
- 55 kilometer(s) from Lund
- 60 kilometer(s) from Malmo
- 60 kilometer(s) from Copenhagen, Denmark
- 70 kilometer(s) from Halmstad
- .4 kilometer(s) from Helsingborg Campus
- Check In: 14:00:00
- Check Out: 12:00:00
- Pets Policy: No pets allowed
- American Express
- Diners Club
Meet the feeling of exclusive comfort at the Best Western Hotel Duxiana in Helsingborg Sweden. We are located in the downtown area of Helsingborg, a city founded about 900 B.C. Downtown you can join a city tour with English speaking guides to get to know the history of Sweden and Denmark.Nearby you can visit the harbor area with a Mediterranean touch, crowded with high-class restaurants. During your walk you will see Denmark with the castle Kronborg in the foreground where Shakespeare wrote his drama Hamlet. Fishing boats take you out to the sea between Sweden and Denmark, where you can catch cod, herring, mackerel or other exclusive fish.