Holiday Inn Dusseldorf Hotel Düsseldorf reservations
See all Duesseldorf International Airport DUS Airport Hotels
Holiday Inn Dusseldorf Hotel
The Holiday Inn Duesseldorf City Centre-Koenigsallee is located at the world-famous boulevard 'Koenigsallee' and therefore ideally situated for a business or pleasure trip. Enjoy the exclusive athmosphere of Duesseldorf in one of the various street cafés.
The 'Altstadt' of Duesseldorf is only a footwalk away and features more than 260 pubs, bars and restaurants making it a lively and exciting place to visit.
Duesseldorf is also known as a city of arts. You can visit approximatily 100 galleries and museums, which are located all over Duesseldorf. Of great interest could be the 'Kunstsammlung Nordrhein Westfalen, K20+K21” which features not only interesting monthly changing exhibitions but also paintings of Picasso, Monet, Mondrian and many more.
Due to the city center location the hotel is situated in the international banking and business district. The International Airport (8 Kilometers), the Trade Fair grounds (8 Kilometers) and the Main Train Station (0,8 Kilometers) can easily be reached by taxi or public transportation.
Cologne's and Essen's Trade Fair grounds can be reached from our hotel by taxi in about 30-45 minutes.
Languages Spoken by Staff
- 253 Guest Rooms
- 4 Suites
- 163 Non-Smoking Rooms
- 146 Double-Bedded Rooms
- 101 Single-Bedded Rooms
- Cable / Satellite TV
- Color TV
- Connecting Rooms
- Double Glazed Windows
- High-speed Internet Access
- In Room Movies - Pay Per View
- Individually Controlled Air Conditioning
- Mini Bar
- Phone with Voice Mail
- Private Bathroom
- Rollaway Bed/Cot
- Separate Hanging Closet
- Trouser Press
- Windows Open by Guest
- Work Desk w/ Lamp
Restaurants and Bars
WilliamsLocation: In the Hotel
Type: RestaurantServes: Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner
In our restaurant 'Williams' we offer great american breakfast in the time from 06:30 to 10:30h, lunch is served between 12:00 and 14:30h, dinner from 18:00 to 22:30h.We offer regional and international specialities in a modern and stylish atmosphere.
Location: In Hotel (Lobby Bar)
In our lounge you can enjoy small dishes and snacks. We offer a variety of hot and cold drinks, alcoholics and juices. Relax while you enjoy one of our creative cocktails mixed by professional barkeepers. Opened daily until 1:00 am.
- Koenigsallee, most famous shopping boulevard (0 KM/ 0 MI )
- Old Town (Altstadt), 260 pubs, restaurants etc (1 KM/ 0.62 MI )
- Apollo Variete (1 KM/ 0.62 MI )
- Rhineriver and Rhineriverpromenade (1 KM/ 0.62 MI )
- Main Shopping Center (0 KM/ 0 MI )
- Media-Harbour/Medienhafen (1.5 KM/ 0.93 MI )
- Deutsche Oper am Rhein (Opera House) (1 KM/ 0.62 MI )
- Benrath Castle (10 KM/ 6.21 MI )
- Castle Kaiserswerth (5 KM/ 3.11 MI )
- Philipps Concert Hall (4 KM/ 2.49 MI )
- Art Museum K21 (0.2 KM/ 0.12 MI )
- Art Museum k20 (1 KM/ 0.62 MI )
- Burgplace, one of the finest german squares (1 KM/ 0.62 MI )
- Capitol Musical Theatre (1 KM/ 0.62 MI )