Park Hyatt Melbourne Melbourne reservations
See all Melbourne Airport MEL Airport Hotels
Park Hyatt Melbourne
Park Hyatt Melbourne is a visually stunning luxury hotel with outstanding art deco influenced architecture and interior decor. This five-star Melbourne Hotel is situated in an historic neighbourhood featuring Victorian architecture. Only 500 metres from Parliament Station, Park Hyatt Melbourne is in easy reach of Melbourne's major attractions and shopping precincts. Self-indulgence is the key word when enjoying a stay at this hotel with its spacious accommodations and fine dining.
There are 200 spacious guest rooms and 24 suites at the Park Hyatt Melbourne ranging from the Park King to the luxurious Presidential and Terrace Suites. Some rooms have spas and private lounge facilities.
All rooms and suites offer:
- Italian marble bath
- 24-hour room service
- Enhanced work desk lighting
- Coffee maker
- Dual line phones
- Individual air conditioning / heat control
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Mini bar
- TV with Cable / Satellite connections
- High-speed Internet access
Dining and Entertainment
Indulge the senses in the dining and bar facilities featuring outstanding architectural and interior design.
Radii Restaurant and Bar- Multi-level contemporary dining with an open kitchen. Enjoy the a la carte or degustation menus with fine wine chosen with the aid of the specialist sommelier.
Cuba - Exclusive cigar lounge with snug open fires in the winter.
Tea Lounge - High Tea served featuring leaf teas and freshly made scones and sandwiches.
Park Hyatt Melbourne specializes in private indulgence packages.
Recreational facilities include:
- Luxurious 25- metre swimming pool with domed ceiling and Grecian mural
- Training studio
- Cardio theatre
- Outdoor tennis court
- Tennis court
- Sun deck
- Plunge pool
- Steam room and sauna
- Retail area featuring Aveda and La Prairie products
- Wet rooms with Vichy shower and hydrotherapy tub
- Soothing dry treatment rooms
- Luxurious changing facilities
- Close to Melbourne Concert Hall
- Easy access to sporting venues such as the Cricket Grounds
- Concierge service for all travel, entertainment and information needs
- Wheel chair access
- Self-service Business Centre
- Beauty salon
- 24-hour car park
- Express check-out
- Hyatt Worldwide Reservations Centre
- Seven-day laundry and dry-cleaning service
- Storage service for travelling guests
- Private and party indulgence packages
Meetings and Events
Park Hyatt Melbourne is well equipped to cater for weddings, banquets and corporate functions with:
- Seven multi-function rooms including a ballroom
- Car access to Foyer and Ballroom
- Confidential secretarial and office services
- Translation and interpretation services
- Business reference library
- Built-in computer based audio visual equipment
- ISDN teleconferencing
- Workstations with computer and wireless Internet access are available