Sofitel Melbourne on Collins Melbourne reservations
See all Melbourne Airport MEL Airport Hotels
Sofitel Melbourne on Collins
Sofitel Melbourne is ideally situated at the Paris end of Collins Street making this luxury Melbourne hotel a short walk or tram ride from the city's top restaurants, shopping and theatre precincts. Sofitel Melbourne offers luxury accommodations and fine dining with superb city views.
Accommodations at the Sofitel Melbourne comprises 363 luxury guest rooms including 52 suites, 252 non-smoking rooms and six reduced mobility rooms. All rooms have floor to ceiling windows providing breath-taking city views. All rooms and suites offer:
- 24-hour / seven day room service for hot or cold meals
- Mini bar
- Broadband Internet access
- In-room safes
- In-house movies and cable TV
- Audible smoke alarms and sprinkler system
- Phone in Bathroom
- Juda (view port)
Dining and Entertainment
For the enjoyment of their guests, Sofitel Melbourne offers two restaurants and three bars.
Café La- Contemporary brasserie -style restaurant serving buffet breakfast and lunch and evening meals.
The Atrium - Located on the 35th floor, this bar serves evening cocktails and late night supper under a spectacular 15-floor high glass canopy.
Sofi's - Serving beverages and light meals with weekend Jazz entertainment.
A holiday at Sofitel Melbourne includes the use of in-house facilities as well as being near to the city's many attractions.
- Fitness Centre
- Minutes from the theatre and Melbourne nightlife
- Close to Melbourne Concert Hall
- Easy access to sporting venues such as the Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre
- Movie area centre Kino Cinemas
- Royal Melbourne Zoo and Melbourne Aquarium near by
- Car hire service desk
- Dry cleaning / Ironing
- Tourist information desk
- Private indoor parking with valet service
- 24-hour security staff
- Video camera at entrance and in hallways
- Disabled facilities
- Secretarial services
Meetings and Events
Sofitel Melbourne has eight luxury function rooms catering for small meetings to large conferences.
- Self-service business centre
- Maximum capacity 1200 people in the Grand ballroom
- Audio-visual equipment
- One km from the World Trade Centre