Grand Hyatt Taipei Taipei reservations
See all Taipei International Airport TPE Airport Hotels
Grand Hyatt Taipei
Located in the heart of the city's thriving business district, Grand Hyatt Taipei is a luxury hotel in Taipei. With unparalleled business amenities this Taipei hotel is one of the finest places in the city for accommodating business customers, and also can cater to vacationing guests looking to be pampered during their stay. The hotel is adjacent to the Taipei 101 tower, one of the tallest buildings in the world, and provides the perfect base from which to explore Taiwan's lively capital. Nearby attractions include the National Palace Museum, Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall and Shihlin Night Market.
Guest rooms at Grand Hyatt Taipei are comfortable, designed with a contemporary elegance, and provide the following amenities :
- 24-hour Room Service
- Marble bath
- Morning newspaper
- Individual air conditioning control
- Cable / satellite television
- Video on demand
- Three or more dual-line telephones
- In-room safe
- High-speed Internet access
- Mini bar
Dining and Entertainment
Grand Hyatt Taipei has a total of ten restaurants and bars, offering a wide selection of traditional and contemporary cuisine. Among the dining options at Grand Hyatt Taipei are:
Pearl Liang Chinese Seafood Restaurant - An elegant, contemporary restaurant where guests can dine on innovative and exciting Chinese seafood dishes with a superb wine list.
Shanghai Court - Authentic Chinese delicacies can be enjoyed in this elegant traditional restaurant which pays homage to the culture and heritage of Shanghai.
Cheers - Ideal for a light meal or snack, Cheers is a simple, elegant restaurant featuring a live band playing contemporary music.
Irodori - With an adventurous and tempting menu, Irodori presents the very best in Japanese cuisine.
Ziga Zaga - Restaurant - Bar - Club - Serving fine Italian cuisine during dinner, Ziga Zaga becomes a lively and exciting nightclub in the evening, with live guest DJs playing dance music from around the world.
Cha Lounge - Ideal for tea or coffee, Cha Lounge offers beverages, snacks and desserts accompanied by live music.
Grand Hyatt Taipei is home to Club Oasis Fitness Center and Spa, which offers the following recreational facilities :
- Gymnasium with personal trainers, CYBEX mechanical weight training equipment, computerized exercise equipment, and personal fitness training
- Aerobics studio with innovative classes including kick boxing, Latin jazz, and yoga
- Temperature-controlled outdoor swimming pool with underwater stereo sound system
- Full range of spa body treatments
- Sauna and steam room
- Beauty and hair salon
- 24-hour Concierge
- Nurse and doctor's office
- Beauty salon
- Shopping arcade
- Business Centre
- Airport limousine
- Convention / group check-in
- Express check-out
- Parking for 600 vehicles
- 24-hour laundry and valet service
- Multilingual staff
- Wireless Internet access in public areas
Meetings and Events
The perfect place to host business meetings and events of all types and sizes, Grand Hyatt Taipei offers 13 large multifunction event rooms, as well as an excellent Business Centre.
- The Grand Residence - unique residential-style event venue
- Grand Ballroom
- 11 additional function rooms
- Catering available
- Conference room
- Business Centre
- Secretarial services
- Office equipment rental
- Printing service - business cards, stationary etc.
- Fax service
- Translation / interpretation service
- Business reference library